Funder and Associates understands and appreciates that you, as a Funder and Associates website visitor, are concerned about the confidentiality and security of information that Funder and Associates may collect about you. Funder and Associates is committed to providing you with a range of accountancy information within a secure and confidential on-line environment.
Our Privacy statement sets out:
- What information we may collect from you?
- How your information may be used or disclosed?
- The security of any information you provide
- Cookies - what are they and how are they used in the Website?
- Acceptance and Changes to Privacy Statements.
- How you may access and correct your information?
- How you can contact us?
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information that we collect about you will depend on the functions that you use within the Funder and Associates website.
We will not collect any information that identifies you as an individual unless you knowingly provide it to us. Any personal information you supply will be used only in accordance with this Privacy Statement. If you browse on the Website, read or download information, our system may record the date and time of your visit and the pages viewed and information downloaded.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Any information we collect from you via the Website, may be made available to, or used by, your adviser, any member of the Funder and Associates ("Funder and Associates" means Funder and Associates Ltd), for financial advice their respective subsidiaries or any entity carrying out functions on behalf of Funder and Associates for:
- the purpose of enabling Funder and Associates to provide products, services or information to you in accordance with your requests or reasonable expectations;
- the purpose of enabling Funder and Associates to ascertain whether or not it has other services or products which may foreseeably meet your needs, and to notify you about these;
- the purposes of enabling Funder and Associates research, planning, product development, risk assessment, risk modelling and marketing; and
- any other purpose required by or to the extent permitted by law.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
If you have any questions or feedback about this statement or any privacy issues concerning Funder and Associates, please contact the Administration Officer, Funder and Associates, 265 Stafford Rd, Stafford, Qld, 4053 any time in writing or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org